Feedback Labs wants to change the structure of the development funding cycle by incorporating citizen-driven feedback and ensuring accountability. This is cutting edge work – but we can’t do it alone.
To find about how you can help support the new wave in development financially or through other engagement, please leave your name, e-mail address, and comment. We will contact you promptly.
Thanks for your interest!
What’s the word?
- RT @AidData: Miss #OKFest14 last week? #Opendata startups presented these business models t.co/L3KEV7zz2M @ProgrammableWeb http://t.… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @GlobalIntegrity: Our @getindaba team is hiring a Communications Intern for the fall t.co/97dlx6Nr2K #opendata #DCjobs Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @OpenGovHub: How Thousands Of Dutch Civil Servants Built A Virtual 'Government Square' For Online Collaboration t.co/4v1YEvZIqJ #… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @globalvoices: Tour Guides Tell You One Version of a City's Story. @MyVoiceMap Lets Residents Tell You Theirs t.co/SCQZcz9WKu htt… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Why it is crucial for fdbck to support & enhance governance: The Rise of Data and the Death of Politics t.co/u2VnW2PJ2O via @guardian Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @WB_Institute: “Under certain conditions, technologies can empower citizens to participate…” Read more. t.co/yylkF2lVqn Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web Client
- New FBL blog posts are out! News from @mapkibera and a welcome to new members! t.co/4yaCECfFPs t.co/W2nFMRdCEV #closetheloop Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web Client
- How Does Change Happen? t.co/2qOMOc5kSQ via @AllVoicesCount #closetheloop Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for Websites
- +1 How to avoid building more bad roads? t.co/5Hdt0ZK5Fo via @the_idb #closetheloop Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for Websites
- Interesting parallel to feedback in the aid and development world: Is Social Media Saving Science? t.co/PDXeJn7sSD via @PacificStand Time ago 9 Days via Buffer
- Beyond Open Data in Uganda: How Do We Make Citizen Feedback More Actionable? | Development Gateway: t.co/0Oe65s8U1F Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @DGateway: #OpenGov News is out! t.co/AX0Gw3wOOq Stories via @nelsonmau @trishgarner @AxisSpace Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Passionate about effectiveness in the non-profit sector? FBL member @CharityNav is looking to grow their team! t.co/r4ZvA6dSxx Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @davenportsteve: How Does Change Happen? t.co/n0r8JWdUjT #globadev Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @GlobalIntegrity: We are looking for #US researchers for our Money, Politics & Transparency Project - apply today! t.co/jVAryZtt… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- What vocabulary words to do think need clearer definition in the feedback sector? Help us build the FBL Glossary! Reply with #FBLGlossary Time ago 10 Days via Buffer
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Community collaboration is key to providing real systemic advancement toward solving hunger today. #hungerandhealth Time ago 11 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @knightfdn: Rita Allen Fdn joins to support @ONA Challenge for Innovation in Journalism Education. Welcome! t.co/AmtRdFhtOf #edsh… Time ago 12 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Indonesian voters are crowdsourcing ballot counts to protect against election fraud t.co/d9CFxu4Dq3 via @Techinasia #closetheloop Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @CharityNav: If you didn't subscribe to our newsletter, you can read it here t.co/32wPvkYsLm Then sign up so u get it sent to ur … Time ago 15 Days via Buffer
Follow @FeedbackLabs on twitter.