Feedback Labs wants to change the structure of the development funding cycle by incorporating citizen-driven feedback and ensuring accountability. This is cutting edge work – but we can’t do it alone.
To find about how you can help support the new wave in development financially or through other engagement, please leave your name, e-mail address, and comment. We will contact you promptly.
Thanks for your interest!
What’s the word?
- @addy_dren We're on your side of the pond too! Check out UK FBL folks @Keystone_Acc @davidbonbright @Act4Integrity @carolinefiennes Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DennisWhittle: Feedback, "feed-in," and the coming new power - great article by @htimms and @jeremyheimans t.co/jHkvnE4hgU @Fe… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Civil Society Engagement Crucial in WBG’s Development Efforts, Global Opinion Leaders Say t.co/X2wkW0wjia via @publicspherewb Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @intldogooder: RT @Permacyclists: "We need to work ourselves out of a job" requires a fundamental rethinking of #aid system Dayna Brown … Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @FrontlineSMS: A lot of new things to announce today. @McDapper talks the Relaunch of FrontlineCloud t.co/QAXVqON1mR Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @HarvardBiz: Sometimes the best ideas come from outside your industry t.co/sxEF74vvTZ t.co/iZaRy71bxL Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Thanks @p2173 for the shout out in her Blueprint 2015 Annual Forecast: t.co/BUaEWAQ4zr #closetheloop #feedbackloops Time ago 4 Days via Buffer
- Something that the #FundforSharedInsight knows all about! Working together, philanthropists more poweful t.co/vjhx2rYUGw via @WSJ Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @OpenGovHub: What to work with one of the 30 amazing groups at the @OpenGovHub? Check out the #careers page t.co/romQrLDCvU #DCjo… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @LIFTCommunities: We're hiring! Are you an innovative go-getter who is committed to LIFTing people out of #poverty for good? Apply! http… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AccountLab: The latest from "civic schools" in nepal- some incredible projects by the students to build integrity and solve... http://t… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @McDapper: When an innovation is truly social, it gets better with every user. @FrontlineSMS in the 2014 #Nominet100 t.co/EjGdbyu… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @intldogooder: [New] The one thing stopping #Ebola requires t.co/HLnZ7XUSvQ @marcmaxson introduces his new book (and a party!) Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @carolinefiennes Pay no attention to the person behind the curtain! (Sarah) Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Why charities should do fewer evaluations, and how they could be better, from @carolinefiennes of Giving Evidence t.co/MgHAZrA95o Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @GlobalInnovFund: Are you passionate about #development + #innovation? Apply to join our dynamic team and rapidly growing new fund at ht… Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CEPData: JOB(s): three open positions at CEP and @Youth_Truth! Visit our careers page to learn more and apply t.co/7PzemJ7XGD Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Make sure your year end giving goes as far as possible, from Katherina Rosqueta and @ImpactSP2 t.co/kTe2KAn9Qr #closetheloop Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Philanthropy: Attention execs: your staff can help solve many problems that you're too far removed to recognize. Podcast: t.co/X… Time ago 15 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @RockefellerFdn: Introducing Hatch: Tell Stories With Purpose t.co/ze9o5dszo2 #DigitalStorytelling #socialgood Time ago 15 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @FeedbackLabs on twitter.