Feedback Labs wants to change the structure of the development funding cycle by incorporating citizen-driven feedback and ensuring accountability. This is cutting edge work – but we can’t do it alone.
To find about how you can help support the new wave in development financially or through other engagement, please leave your name, e-mail address, and comment. We will contact you promptly.
Thanks for your interest!
What’s the word?
- Why it is crucial for fdbck to support & enhance governance: The Rise of Data and the Death of Politics t.co/u2VnW2PJ2O via @guardian Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for Websites
- RT @WB_Institute: “Under certain conditions, technologies can empower citizens to participate…” Read more. t.co/yylkF2lVqn Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- New FBL blog posts are out! News from @mapkibera and a welcome to new members! t.co/4yaCECfFPs t.co/W2nFMRdCEV #closetheloop Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- How Does Change Happen? t.co/2qOMOc5kSQ via @AllVoicesCount #closetheloop Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for Websites
- +1 How to avoid building more bad roads? t.co/5Hdt0ZK5Fo via @the_idb #closetheloop Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for Websites
- Interesting parallel to feedback in the aid and development world: Is Social Media Saving Science? t.co/PDXeJn7sSD via @PacificStand Time ago 3 Days via Buffer
- Beyond Open Data in Uganda: How Do We Make Citizen Feedback More Actionable? | Development Gateway: t.co/0Oe65s8U1F Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @DGateway: #OpenGov News is out! t.co/AX0Gw3wOOq Stories via @nelsonmau @trishgarner @AxisSpace Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Passionate about effectiveness in the non-profit sector? FBL member @CharityNav is looking to grow their team! t.co/r4ZvA6dSxx Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @davenportsteve: How Does Change Happen? t.co/n0r8JWdUjT #globadev Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @GlobalIntegrity: We are looking for #US researchers for our Money, Politics & Transparency Project - apply today! t.co/jVAryZtt… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- What vocabulary words to do think need clearer definition in the feedback sector? Help us build the FBL Glossary! Reply with #FBLGlossary Time ago 4 Days via Buffer
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Community collaboration is key to providing real systemic advancement toward solving hunger today. #hungerandhealth Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @knightfdn: Rita Allen Fdn joins to support @ONA Challenge for Innovation in Journalism Education. Welcome! t.co/AmtRdFhtOf #edsh… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Indonesian voters are crowdsourcing ballot counts to protect against election fraud t.co/d9CFxu4Dq3 via @Techinasia #closetheloop Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @CharityNav: If you didn't subscribe to our newsletter, you can read it here t.co/32wPvkYsLm Then sign up so u get it sent to ur … Time ago 9 Days via Buffer
- RT @SSIReview: To build a think-and-do tank, share leadership, partner with people, and experiment often: t.co/m43fFIzyBx @LMacDonal… Time ago 10 Days via Buffer
- RT @acarlman: I’m looking for an awesome unmarketing #internship candidate for the fall in #DC at @GlobalGiving: t.co/wQa82cuEE9 Time ago 11 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Integrilicious: What Should be Part of the Sustainable Development Goals? @OpenBudgets has an opinion t.co/3IjU77OBj0 http://t.c… Time ago 11 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Snatching accountability from Brazil's defeat t.co/05SQWN59bX via @Keystone_Acc #closetheloop Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for Websites
Follow @FeedbackLabs on twitter.