Feedback Labs wants to change the structure of the development funding cycle by incorporating citizen-driven feedback and ensuring accountability. This is cutting edge work – but we can’t do it alone.
To find about how you can help support the new wave in development financially or through other engagement, please leave your name, e-mail address, and comment. We will contact you promptly.
Thanks for your interest!
What’s the word?
- RT @trisml: But actually 100% always goes to the cause, unless money's just being wasted. We need to get away from this #overheadmyth @Thir… Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- RT @OpenGovHub: A lot of organizations are rushing into impact programs that don't yield the correct results #MeasuringImpact Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Looking forward to today's brown bag discussion at @OpenGovHub, facilitated by @poverty_action on Measuring Impact #closetheloop Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ppolitics: Our @AskThemPPF is working to crowdsource questions to candidates ahead of midterms. Some recent user-generated Q's: http://… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @fp2p: New post: Participatory Evaluation, or how to find out what really happened in your project t.co/ELwZPenJ2W Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @intldogooder: Have the "measurement peddlers" failed #socialchange leaders? t.co/NuwTyS7KkG @davidbonbright via @Keystone_Acc Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @FHI360: Community health workers are using DOTsync, a mobile app, to improve patient care in #Myanmar: t.co/A613eOVLDO http://t.… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @GlobalIntegrity: .@alanhudson1's thoughts on last week's "Doing Development Differently" meetings at Harvard t.co/bBf0ku545l #di… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- New post! Closing the Citizen Feedback Loop, cross-posted from @CEPData t.co/5ZqipeGohI @Keystone_Acc @DennisWhittle #closetheloop Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Getting balanced (social media) feedback: Here's Why Facebook Never Created a 'Dislike' Button t.co/wro72b7rzj Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for Websites
- NPC’s Four Pillar Approach t.co/3YwTWgUV17 via @GuideStarUSA Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for Websites
- Jean-Louis Sarbib @jls5644 of @DGateway talks with @capacity4dev about the complexity of using big data in dev t.co/Op0XKn8QD4 Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @alanhudson1: Great stuff at #differentdev fr @governwell - worth making connections w #opengov + citizens' feedback agenda @FeedbackLab… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @info_innovation: "Engaging Citizens through #DataJournalism #Kenya t.co/i1fXBSakF1 #MAVCGIC #data #media Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @AidData: We're looking for a #BigData Analyst. Interested? Apply to join our team in Williamsburg! t.co/ZjQjWdv1RH t.co/G… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @ImpactSP2: Kat Rosqueta explains: "How can you know if you've improved someone's life? Ask them." t.co/L8orWLmd1e @FeedbackLabs … Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @CGDpubs: Costing a #DataRevolution: Closing survey data gaps for #post2015 more afforadable than most think t.co/ndrfIsUysd @Ju… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- New post! The challenge and opportunityof the WB's 100% feedback mandate t.co/PuvfPLcaYa @Act4Integrity #closetheloop #blog Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- “@GuardianGDP: Diaspora response to the Ebola crisis: share your stories t.co/yWZU6g3X1I #gdw2014” cc: @marcmaxson #storytelling Time ago 17 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GlobalDevLab: Tomorrow's the last day to win up to $2 million to support data researchfrom @AidData! Submissions due Oct 15. http://t.c… Time ago 17 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @FeedbackLabs on twitter.