Feedback Labs wants to change the structure of the development funding cycle by incorporating citizen-driven feedback and ensuring accountability. This is cutting edge work – but we can’t do it alone.
To find about how you can help support the new wave in development financially or through other engagement, please leave your name, e-mail address, and comment. We will contact you promptly.
Thanks for your interest!
What’s the word?
- RT @AidData: AidData is seeking a new Data Analyst to improve the policy impact of #devfinance. Join our team in Williamsburg - t.co… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CEPData: "@_ONEDC seeks input from its beneficiaries to ensure that its work reflects their issues and concerns" t.co/PTGq5yQLDy… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GlobalIntegrity: RT @nisamalli #GoC launches 2nd national #opengov appathon "to turn federal data into useful and user-friendly apps" h… Time ago 1 Day via Buffer
- RT @blairglencorse: Plenty for @AccountLab to think about!- brainstorming on #justice #IJAwards14 w/ @InnoJustice @Cordaid @USAID #ideas ht… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- We're excited to announce our goals as a new #FFSI grantee and look forward to collaborating w/ others in our cohort: t.co/XBGEAhGuR7 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @SMSGovernance: #Ethics beyond informed consent, avoiding caricatures & org comms as extractive industries: t.co/Xapqt1zAbc @reb… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Does Participatory Budgeting Improve Decentralized Public Service Delivery? t.co/BSFrQVODCx via @IDBNews Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @alanhudson1: Learning, adaptation + making all voices count. t.co/7xjs51uKlX @Halloran_B Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @medialab: RT @trondau: @Joi people are more likely to adopt medical solutions if they are part of the idea #MLTalks Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Internews: The Listening Post in New Orleans, part of @andrewhaeg’s great piece on local media t.co/yvbJHqRz2T @LP_NOLA Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @Loomio: @MeaghanSV @alannakrause fail fast, learn, and iterate. Rapid feedback loops are essential! Right @FeedbackLabs? #SAPSMESummit Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Excited and honored to be part of the Fund for Shared Insight's inaugural grant cohort t.co/V7hKqKHjAK #closetheloop #sharedinsight Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @brittlake: Thanks #AIDF for inviting me to talk about @GlobalGiving, @FeedbackLabs and community involvement in #DisasterRelief! Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @thadk: .@AidData flips inside out to reveal 1,900 #ChinaInAfrica projects continent-wide, launch event now at @OpenGovHub t.co/G… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @USAIDGH: A4: To ensure success, #mHealth programs should engage user in design from the start. #HealthyMeans Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- New post! Finding space for tech and non-tech questions in ICT4D, via @SMSGovernance and the fantastic @SIMLab blog: t.co/G5u5ou693P Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @CEPData: RT @kmbolduc Happy to hear @gatesfoundation president talking about grantee feedback and proud @CEPData has been a part of tha… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DGateway: Cool example of #ICT4D incorporating #citizenfeedback from @SciDevNet t.co/0nEZLQYTQE cc @AptivateUK @ICT_Works @Feedb… Time ago 13 Days via Twitter Web Client
- See-through fences in Liberia reduced fear of Ebola t.co/CZYGdOcMOp Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @CharityNav: Don't miss @tedhart Nonprofit Coach interview with @kenscommentary on 12/2 at 6pm eastern t.co/4Tc45Y7cKB Time ago 13 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @FeedbackLabs on twitter.