Do you want to improve how you listen and respond to the people you seek to serve? Here are useful resources to help you do that!
If you don’t find what you need, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Do you have an hour or two to learn about feedback?
- Read Is Feedback Smart?
- Check out Stanford Social Innovation Review’s Power of Feedback series
- Read Feedback 101
Do you have a few days to dedicate to improving your feedback practice?
- Identify ways to improve your practice with this diagnostic tool
- Take a Feedback Crash Course
- Check out Keystone Accountability, Listen4Good, or Lean Data
Do you want to work with others on specific feedback improvements?
- Attend a collaborative problem-solving session
- Join the feedback community at the next Feedback+ Summit
- Work with experienced feedback consultants